EpiCor fermentate is a first-of-its-kind postbiotic ingredient made through the natural process of fermentation.
Backed by 75 years of fermentation research, and 15 published research trials, EpiCor is clinically shown to support immune health and gut microbiota.
EpiCor provides a range of immune strengthening benefits tested by science.
EpiCor is comprised of dozens of compounds and is rich with bioactive metabolites that work together to help strengthen your immune system by balancing immune response. In other words, it acts like a multivitamin for your immune system™.
EpiCor is comprised of proteins, fibres, polyphenols, vitamins, amino acids, beta glucans and metabolites that altogether has been shown in clinical trials to support the gut and immune system. EpiCor is the most researched whole food fermentate.
It is minimally processed and refined and is made using plant-based ingredients that go through fermentation processes to produce a whole product.
Multiple published human, animal and in vitro studies show that EpiCor has several modes of action that affect many aspects of immune system health. EpiCor helps strengthen your body’s natural defences, to nourish the beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract and balances the immune system to appropriately respond when challenged.
Difference: Probiotics, Prebiotics and Postbiotics
- Probiotics – delivering the factories to the gut
- Fibre prebiotics – delivering the fuel to the factories
- Postbiotics (including fermentates) – delivering the goods themselves
Advantages of postbiotic:
- Not living/alive (minimizing stability issues)
- No need to overcome the challenge of colonization efficiency
- Do not need to rely on resident gut microflora to metabolize materials
- Lower dose than fibre probiotics
EpiCor is made in the USA, vegan, kosher, halal, TSE/BSE-free and manufactured using current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) certified by NSF.